The Building Process
Mansfield New Home Construction
If you’ve never had a custom home constructed, you may be wondering about the building process. At Stone Ridge Homes, we’ve put together a list of steps involved in the new home building process to show you how easy it can really be to get the home of your dreams.
- Before any work begins, we’ll meet with you personally to discuss all aspects of your new home’s construction. This meeting is often referred to as a “red line meeting,” and it is designed to ensure that our team has covered all of the necessary adjustments you would like made to your custom floor plan.
- Once we’ve finalized your custom floor plans, we’ll begin construction of your new home by preparing the foundation.
- Next, our home builders will erect your home’s framing and begin installing your roofing.
- After the frame has been completed, our HVAC, plumbing, and electrical contractors will install all necessary piping, wiring, and ducts.
- Your home will then have premium insulation installed.
- After the basics have been covered, we’ll then install all sheetrock and associated components, including tape and textures.
- Interior doors and trim are the next step. We’ll install these according to your specific design requirements.
- Our builders will then install any brick or stone included in your design plan.
- Once the exterior elements of your home are complete, we tun our focus to cabinets and countertops as well as tile and wood flooring.
- Contractors will then come back in to complete any trim or finalization for electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems and components.
- Carpeting will then be installed according to your custom floor plan.
- Next, we focus on getting your property into shape with landscaping, including sod installation and irrigation components.
- Finally, we inspect all work to ensure that we have exceeded your expectations, the closing takes place, and you receive the keys to your brand new custom home.
The government has changed their tax credit policy. Please refer to the link below for more information.
Other Custom Home Services
- Custom House Plans
- Build On Your Lot
- New Home Process
- Home Selling Process
- New Home Warranty
- Our Communities
- Investment Program
- Service Areas
If you would like to learn more about the building process, contact our custom home construction experts at Stone Ridge Homes by calling 817-992-7832.