The New Home Process
Custom Home Construction in Mansfield
If you’re feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of having a custom home designed and built, we’ve put together a list that outlines the new home process. This list is meant to give you a simplified overview of the steps involved in creating your new luxury home so that you can see just how easy we make the process of getting into the home of your dreams.
- The first step that we take with our customers is to provide them with floor plan options. You can choose from one of our existing award-winning design, or we can create a custom floor plan that’s perfect for your unique style.
- During the design phase, you’ll also want to pick out which amenities and upgrades you would like to add to your new home. Keep in mind that all of our homes already come with a huge amount of amazing amenities, so you may find that you won’t have to add anything at all.
- If you don’t already have a lot, we’ll help you find one that suits your new home. If you already have a lot, we should be able to build on it.
- When we’ve finalized your design plans and a lot has been secured, you’ll then be presented with a sales agreement that outlines all work to be performed. During this step, we require an earnest money deposit
- You will then need to meet with a mortgage company. We work with multiple mortgage companies that offer some of the best financing programs in town and will be happy to share those with you.
- After you’ve been approved for your mortgage, we’ll work with you one-on-one to begin the customization process for your new home.
- During the customization process, you can begin reviewing your decorator color selections in our dedicated Design Center.. Here you will find samples for brick, cabinetry, tile, carpet, paint, granite and more!
- Once your plans have been completed, we will meet at the Design Center to go over them and make any last minute non-structural notations and finalize your color / decorator selections. The engineering and permitting process will begin shorty thereafter.
- You’ll be kept up to date throughout the construction process, and if you have any questions or concerns along the way, we’ll be happy to address them quickly.
- Finally, once your new home is completed, we’ll provide a walk-through inspection, ensure all occupancy documents and funding are in order and you’ll be the proud owner of a brand-new luxury home from Stone Ridge Homes.
Other Custom Home Services
- Custom House Plans
- Build On Your Lot
- Home Building Process
- Home Selling Process
- New Home Warranty
- Our Communities
- Investment Program
- Service Areas
If you have further questions about the process of building a new luxury home in Mansfield, contact Stone Ridge Homes at 817-992-7832.